Monday, September 21, 2015

Performances/assignments I have done!

2015-
This is a silent film I took part in for my beginning theatre class when I was a freshman.

This is my final exam for theatre that I also did for my beginning theatre class.

This is the spring concert for my school. I took part in acting out some funny things from Heehaw. I played took part in the cornfield scene and in gossip girls.

This is my final exam for my theatre class that I also done my freshmen year it is called Fruit Punch and was a joined effort with some of my classmates.

This is an assignment that I did this year (my sophomore year). I helped out some of my classmates and played the father for them.

This is and assignment that I had to do with a classmate of mind about the bombing of Hiroshima. I played a studen in a class room listening to her teacher talk about the bomb.

This is a musical that I took part in called Aida. I play ansamble parts such as a museum goer, a Nubian Woman, a soldier, and a slave. I helped sing in some of the musical numbers and dance as well. I also had one speaking part as a soldier during the wedding scene. I took part in this play my freshmen year.

This is my Theater classes play that we performed for okay fest though this was a rehearsal, I played the part of Oba-Chan the Grandmother.

This here is my schools Veterans day program. I was a narrator for a song that my schools chorus sang.


2 comments: