Thursday, September 17, 2015

Theatre update for the past 2 weeks

Over the past two weeks we have been reviewing blocking and lines for a play we our performing for play fest. We have been working a great deal on our articulation and how we want to pronounce our words. One day last week (last Monday I believe) we did an activity with partners. In this activity we each recorded ourselves while we said some of our lines. After our partner recorded us we then listened to ourselves so we could hear what we had to work on. We were all looking for things such as rate, volume, articulation, and pronunciation. Some things that I have to work on is my rate or how fast I talk. Overall the past two weeks we have mainly been reviewing blocking and lines for our play. This has been very fun and time consuming but worth it. I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment