Thursday, September 24, 2015

Theatre update for Sept. 24, 2015

Today is Thursday (Sept. 24, 2015) and I have decided to give you all an update on my Theatre class. 

Today we mainly went over costumes for our play "A Thousand Cranes." Our play is Japanese styled so went looking for costumes that looked very Asian like. All the costumes look great and everything is turning out very well! I really think that costumes help to get into character a lot better. When you wear a costumne it just feels more comfortable when acting like a different character that your probably not used to. I really love it! 

However, we didn't go over any major blocking or work on the play today we will be getting on stage to work on sound effects and lighting next week. That's going to be fun, I'm really excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment